About This Forum This is the place to ask any questions on this forum or how this forum works. Also for leaving feedback or suggestions on this forum.

Old Panasonic digibox ( has it given up the ghost? )

Old May 24th 15, 06:15 PM
Duncan Fitness Duncan Fitness is offline
Junior Member

Cool Old Panasonic digibox ( has it given up the ghost? )

I have only just got round to linking up my DVD player with TV and Digibox. Yes, A bit of a technophobe. But at 52 still willing to learn. Whilst watching the end of the Italian Job (again) I shut everything down . In the morning I find the digibox on standby , red button is flashing and a ticking noise (about twice a second) . I could not get the digibox to turn on (green light) for love nor money.
I realise that in order to play a dvd you have to turn off the digibox. Maybe once too often? Or maybe as this is an extremely old, although apparently very reliable set , it has at last "expired."
Would be nice to know either way.

Thanks, Duncan