Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
A couple of quick Qs about freesat... by Tim+[_4_]
My sister has moved into a rented house in the middle of nowhere with b*gger all terrestrial reception but it does have a dish with a double cable. I presume this means that she can use a freesat box or PVR with twin tuners? (I know nothing about sat). She may only be in this property for a few months so may not want to invest too much in a freesat pvr. Can anyone recommend a decent budget...
Today 02:31 PM
by Tim+[_4_] Go to last post
0 1 uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General)
Freeview Play and subscription channels by Bill Ward[_2_]
Can the Humax FVP-4000T get subscription channels like Racing UK and At The Races. Bill.
Today 02:13 PM
by Indy Jess John Go to last post
4 5 uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General)
why 12V? by Bill Wright[_3_]
So many things run on 12V DC. Firstly, why has that become the standard? Is it all because of the nominal voltage of a car battery? Secondly, wouldn't 24 or 48V be more convenient for many things? I heard a few years back something about new cars being 48V in the near future. Did it ever happen? Bill
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 12:41 PM
by charles[_2_] Go to last post
174 128 uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General)
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3