Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
My5 awful to use by Clive Page[_4_]
We missed an episode of a series on Channel 5 so last night tried to use the "catch up" service called My5. It was just awful. It took a lot of hassle to get it started at all (accepting 3rd party cookies, disabling ad-blocking, etc). When we paused and resumed a couple of times it insisted on starting at the beginning of the programme again. Each time it started with a set of 5 adverts that...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 11:11 AM
by Martin[_2_] Go to last post
23 5 uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General)
OT: ridiculous problem with Word 2007 by Roderick Stewart[_3_]
On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 20:18:18 +0000, Bill Wright wrote: Although they're no worse than the incompatibilities between different versions of MS Word. Using Word as an interchange format is kinda dumb. Indeed, using Word for anything other than simple agendas/shopping lists and so forth is also dumb. It isn't because pretty well everybody has Word. All you need...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 11:06 AM
by Martin[_2_] Go to last post
21 3 uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General)
TOT: microwave oven power consumption by Scott[_2_]
My friend - who is very ecologically aware - asked whether a microwave uses less electricity than a conventional oven. My assumption is that it must do - and very substantially. Could anyone confirm whether I am correct and provide an approximate factor?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 10:21 AM
by Jim Lesurf[_2_] Go to last post
33 1 uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General)
OT: thoughts in my head today by Ian Field
"Bill Wright" wrote in message ... On 20/11/2017 18:41, Brian Gaff wrote: Well I found it happening at 60 years myself. My scar from a javelin in my leg had gone and now its back again. Brian When my friend and I were four he hit my finger with a hammer and I threw a brick at his head. We both still have the scars.
Today 08:49 AM
by charles[_2_] Go to last post
4 3 uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General)
overheard by Graham.[_12_]
On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 12:56:09 -0000, Terry Casey coalesced the vapors of human experience into a viable and meaningful comprehension... In article , says... "Huge" wrote in message ... On 2017-11-14, Ian Field...
Yesterday 11:22 PM
by Graham.[_12_] Go to last post
0 3 uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General)
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5