Humax and More4

Old February 1st 17, 08:49 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Vir Campestris

Default Humax and More4

.... since lots of people here seem to have them.

We've found that if we try to record something on More 4 our FoxT2 goes
mad. It becomes horribly unreliable, drops recordings, locks up, won't
play things - I did think it was dying.

Then I did a retune for a channel update, and normal service was
resumed. Until I scheduled something else on More4...

Anyone else seen this?

Andy
Old February 1st 17, 11:30 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Davey

On Wed, 1 Feb 2017 21:49:13 +0000
Vir Campestris wrote:

... since lots of people here seem to have them.

We've found that if we try to record something on More 4 our FoxT2
goes mad. It becomes horribly unreliable, drops recordings, locks up,
won't play things - I did think it was dying.

Then I did a retune for a channel update, and normal service was
resumed. Until I scheduled something else on More4...

Anyone else seen this?

Andy

Nope, no problems in those conditions at all.

--
Davy.