Public thank you to the group especially Woody

Old February 14th 17, 12:32 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Public thank you to the group especially Woody

About a month ago i posted on here asking for some advice on a mast and
bracket for my new hardware to enable me to get a decent 4G signal to
use as my broadband (Relish.net) as my current speed was rubbish.

Well i just wanted to say a huge thanks to the group for all your help
and suggestion with your input has enabled me to get a speed of 30/07
which round here is unheard off.

I have to single out Woody as he has been an awesome help to me (and a
credit to the group) not just on getting the antenna up but also with
other issues as well, if my knees worked well enough i'd bend down and
kiss his feet but as there screwed from motorbike accidents years ago,
he'll have to make do with this post.

Once again many thanks for all your help guys.