Where has all the SW gone?

Old March 8th 17, 08:49 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Benderthe.evilrobot

Default Where has all the SW gone?

"David Woolley" wrote in message
news
On 06/03/17 19:47, Benderthe.evilrobot wrote:
I'd been giving half-arsed consideration to building a VHF airband set.
Maybe a hetrodyne add-on

I've retuned an old, fully analogue Band II portable onto the 2m band in
the past, so it is definitely in the pulling range for analogue tuning.

The clever bit is knobbling the discriminator/ratio detector.

Its probably possible to unbalance it with a switch that can be switched
out - if I knew where to wire the switch.