Redifuson switcher

Old March 17th 17, 03:45 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Redifuson switcher

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mwoke4pvkw...%2001.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k8qt9kajhc...%2002.jpg?dl=0

Wasn't there some discussion here about the old cable TV systems? Here
are two pictures of the switch that they used to mount on the windowsill.

Old March 17th 17, 06:51 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

I cannot see these, but the ones I used to see had two knobs, one marked a b
c etc, and the other was a kind of rotary switch with no clicks for the
volume of the selected channel.
On some later sets things became a little more sophisticated in the sound
department.

news

Old March 17th 17, 11:06 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Dave W

"Bill Wright" wrote in message
news
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mwoke4pvkw...%2001.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k8qt9kajhc...%2002.jpg?dl=0

Wasn't there some discussion here about the old cable TV systems? Here are
two pictures of the switch that they used to mount on the windowsill.

Bill

My browser gives up and shows a blank white page on both those links.
--
Dave W

Old March 17th 17, 12:10 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

On 17/03/2017 12:06, Dave W wrote:
"Bill Wright" wrote in message
news
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mwoke4pvkw...%2001.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k8qt9kajhc...%2002.jpg?dl=0

Wasn't there some discussion here about the old cable TV systems? Here are
two pictures of the switch that they used to mount on the windowsill.

Bill

My browser gives up and shows a blank white page on both those links.

Dropbox seems to be having problems today. I can't upload.

Old March 17th 17, 02:19 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
critcher[_6_]

On 17/03/2017 04:45, Bill Wright wrote:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mwoke4pvkw...%2001.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k8qt9kajhc...%2002.jpg?dl=0

Wasn't there some discussion here about the old cable TV systems? Here
are two pictures of the switch that they used to mount on the windowsill.

Bill

we have still got an old rediffussion cable pole at the bottom of our
lane, now about 5 feet diameter covered in 2 foot thick ivy.

Old March 17th 17, 04:15 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Also if you make the 0 on the links int 1s then the system will download the
pictures for you direccctly when dropbox is reliable again.
You know what they say, if its not broken then why fix it which was exactly
what the idiots did this week by changing how links to the public folder
worked.

Old March 17th 17, 04:16 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

I also found out today that Tandem cycles are male and female, so you learn
something every day.

wrote in message
On Fri, 17 Mar 2017 13:10:04 +0000, Bill Wright
wrote:

Dropbox seems to be having problems today. I can't upload.

Bill

We don't want to know about your sex life.

G.Harman