Freesat EPG and ch. 4 etc.

Old March 20th 17, 06:55 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
PeterC

Default Freesat EPG and ch. 4 etc.

All of the EPG is OK for 7 days except for Ch. 4, it's clones and some, I
assume, associated channels. These are OK for 5 days only.
Any idea why, please? It's a bit of a nuisance as I like to check what's on
in a week's timeon each day.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away
Old March 20th 17, 07:26 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Woody[_5_]

"PeterC" wrote in message
All of the EPG is OK for 7 days except for Ch. 4, it's clones and
some, I
assume, associated channels. These are OK for 5 days only.
Any idea why, please? It's a bit of a nuisance as I like to check
what's on
in a week's timeon each day.
--

Are you using Freesat or Freesat-from-Sky?

--
Woody

harrogate3 at ntlworld dot com

Old March 20th 17, 08:16 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Peter Duncanson

On Mon, 20 Mar 2017 19:51:50 -0000, UnsteadyKen

says...
All of the EPG is OK for 7 days except for Ch. 4, it's clones and some, I
assume, associated channels. These are OK for 5 days only.

6 and a bit here; and only Channel 4 itself.

Ditto here on a Humax Freesat box. That's Ch4 and Ch4HD. the epg data
for Ch4+1 goes on for an hour longer.

I noticed a problem yesterday, but didn't look at the details. I may be
wrong but I think it was worse then.

On my Manhattan box; The EPG for Channel 4 both HD & SD and the +1,
stops after The King of Queens at 06.45 on the 27th.
All other channels are OK as far as I can see.

--
Peter Duncanson
(in uk.tech.digital-tv)
Old March 21st 17, 02:31 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Peter Duncanson

Or the one person who normally does it is off sick.

On Tue, 21 Mar 2017 12:48:52 -0000, "Brian Gaff"
wrote:

Because they are totally inept probably.

Peter Duncanson
(in uk.tech.digital-tv)
Old March 21st 17, 02:41 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Martin[_2_]

The author has marked this message not to be archived. This post will be deleted on March 28, 2017.

or worse still made redundant.

wrote:

Because they are totally inept probably.

Martin in Zuid Holland