This content does not seem to be working

Old March 23rd 17, 04:41 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Phi

Default This content does not seem to be working

Halfway through Attenborough on the Great Barrie Reef on iPlayer through
Browser, it just stops dead. Had near perfect streaming up to this point. I
had to restart, but not from where I left off.

Old March 23rd 17, 09:13 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Yes well that seems to happen a lot, but its worse on flash than html 5 I
found out. Often with the latter it just gives up with no message.

news