Audio description now harder to get at and complaints forms being stupidly complex

Old April 29th 17, 04:07 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Audio description now harder to get at and complaints forms being stupidly complex

I managed to watch Horizon, but I'm assuming they have abandoned AD as
nowhere on the page could I see any ref other than a ply link
Also went to complaints and got the run around one question per page.
After the third page and having to find the field on each I said a rude word
and closed the browser.
What was wrong with a list of departments a s subject field email address
and a field for the complaint? Have we all to be treated like Tonka toy 4
year olds and shepherded around to such a narrow complaint structure that
one can never find one that matches what you are complaining about?
Maybe this is the whole idea, we never get complaints, reason everyone gets
bored by the time they are finally able to type something.