BBC account

Old May 14th 17, 04:48 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default BBC account

I don't think they mention a coloured button in this instance.
Who cares about sports. I just want it to actually work for me.

"Martin" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 May 2017 09:50:52 +0100, "Brian Gaff"

wrote:

Follow the Sport you care about

With "My Sport" you can keep up with the latest news and results from your
favourite teams and sports.

Good luck with that.
Red button sports latest includes stuff that is years old
--

Martin in Zuid Holland