Heard at the seaside

Old June 8th 17, 08:47 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
James Heaton

Default Heard at the seaside

I really wish I 'd heard the end of this conversation...

As I was getting into my car at Bridlington last weekend (picked a good
weekend to be in E Yorks!) I heard the following from a passing dog walker:

Yeah we had a really good week at the car boot, we even sold that half telly
I had knocking around...

Any ideas?

James

Old June 8th 17, 09:46 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Graham.[_7_]

Do they talk posh in Bridlngton?

A naff telly?

A monitor (telly sans tuner)
A DLP projector (telly sans screen)
An aerial (telly sans telly)
A brick (telly sans remote)
A reciprical brick (remote sans telly)
A scam (cardboard box sans tellly)
Old June 9th 17, 05:26 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
James Heaton

"Graham." wrote in message
Do they talk posh in Bridlngton?

A naff telly?

Probably that. Just replayed it a few times in my head.

'I even got rid of the naff telly.'

Me not being tuned into E Yorks I heard half telly!

Cheers, James

Old June 10th 17, 05:43 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Adrian Caspersz

On 08/06/17 21:47, James Heaton wrote:
I really wish I 'd heard the end of this conversation...

As I was getting into my car at Bridlington last weekend (picked a good
weekend to be in E Yorks!) I heard the following from a passing dog walker:

Yeah we had a really good week at the car boot, we even sold that half
telly I had knocking around...

The other half's telly, perhaps?

--
Adrian C