Promo sim

Old July 21st 17, 02:24 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Peter Johnson[_5_]

Default Promo sim

On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 15:56:58 +0100, Bill Wright
wrote:

But what is it? I know what a sim card is. Why does the O2 invoice have
two sections, one of which is called Promo Sim?

My guess is that that's how they deal with any discount you negotiated
with them when you signed up/renewed.