DAVE appeared on Freesat yesterday

Old August 2nd 17, 09:12 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Dave W

Default DAVE appeared on Freesat yesterday

Channel 157. But Dave Ja Vue is still only on Freeview.

Old August 2nd 17, 02:46 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
tim...[_2_]

"Dave W" wrote in message
news
Channel 157. But Dave Ja Vue is still only on Freeview.

Has "home" appeared too, or was that always there?

tim

Old August 2nd 17, 06:48 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
David[_14_]

On Wed, 02 Aug 2017 10:12:02 +0100, Dave W wrote:

Channel 157. But Dave Ja Vue is still only on Freeview.

Thanks!

---

Old August 2nd 17, 07:21 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Mike Tomlinson[_2_]

En el artículo , Dave W
escribió:

Channel 157. But Dave Ja Vue is still only on Freeview.

157 gives me 4seven, and Dave can't be found? (I've rescanned)

Confused.

--
(\_/)
(")_(") the one I never tried before." - Mae West
Old August 2nd 17, 07:27 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Dave W

"tim..." wrote in message
news

"Dave W" wrote in message
news
Channel 157. But Dave Ja Vue is still only on Freeview.

Has "home" appeared too, or was that always there?

tim

Dunno. I only discovered Dave by noticing the Freesat channel number
appeared in the Radio Times on 1st August; up till then it was only
Freeview. Radio Times doesn't list Home.

I think Quest used not to be on Freesat, but it mst have been added some
time ago.
--
Dave

Old August 2nd 17, 07:56 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
tim...[_2_]

"Dave W" wrote in message
news
"tim..." wrote in message
news

"Dave W" wrote in message
news
Channel 157. But Dave Ja Vue is still only on Freeview.

Has "home" appeared too, or was that always there?

tim

Dunno. I only discovered Dave by noticing the Freesat channel number
appeared in the Radio Times on 1st August; up till then it was only
Freeview. Radio Times doesn't list Home.

I think Quest used not to be on Freesat, but it mst have been added some
time ago.

yes you are right

It's been there a few weeks, but I didn't twig that it was previously one of
the missing channels

(since they stopped catching up with Mythbusters there is nothing that I
watch on it)

all we need now is Alibi and Gold ;-)

tim

Old August 2nd 17, 10:12 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Alan White[_3_]

On Wed, 2 Aug 2017 20:27:00 +0100, "Dave W"
wrote:

Radio Times doesn't list Home.

Yes, it does on Freesat 166.

--
Alan White
Mozilla Firefox and Forte Agent.
Old August 3rd 17, 09:01 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Dave W

wrote:

Radio Times doesn't list Home.

Yes, it does on Freesat 166.

-------------------------------------
Apologies - I never look at that column. I now see that Home also appeared
on Freesat on 1st August.
--
Dave W

Old August 3rd 17, 01:05 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
tim...[_2_]

wrote:

Radio Times doesn't list Home.

Yes, it does on Freesat 166.

but was it there last week?

(either way, my less than half price alternative to RT, doesn't list it)

tiom

Old August 4th 17, 06:10 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Mike Tomlinson[_2_]

En el artículo , Martin
escribió:
On Wed, 2 Aug 2017 20:21:48 +0100, Mike Tomlinson wrote:

En el artículo , Dave W
escribió:

Channel 157. But Dave Ja Vue is still only on Freeview.

157 gives me 4seven, and Dave can't be found? (I've rescanned)

Confused.

FREESAT not Freeview

This /is/ Freesat. DVB-S2 tuner card pointed at Astra 28.2E (not a
Freesat box, that shouldn't make any difference as far as I'm aware)

--
(\_/)
(")_(") the one I never tried before." - Mae West