Someone has pulled out a plug

Old August 3rd 17, 07:34 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Phi

Default Someone has pulled out a plug

Due to a technical fault we can't bring you Look North, our engineers are
working on it.

Old August 4th 17, 08:34 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Ah yes, the lack of technical staff again.

Incidentally my ch 8 has now moved from 805 to ch 8.
but then it moved to 800 and 8 went off again. are freeview having a hissy
fit in London or is it April fool day a bit early?

news

Old August 7th 17, 08:59 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
[email protected]

On Thursday, 3 August 2017 18:36:31 UTC+1, Phi wrote:
Due to a technical fault we can't bring you Look North, our engineers are
working on it.

Does the broadcast chain still use plugs? Other than of the ethernet variety?

Owain