Spanish language channels (URGENT!)

Old October 31st 17, 06:00 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Spanish language channels (URGENT!)

Does anyone have any info about Spanish satellite TV? What Free to Air
and Free to View channels are there (roughly)? I'm getting conflicting
info from some suppliers. In the case of Free to View how do you deal
with the encryption?

Old October 31st 17, 09:46 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Vir Campestris

On 31/10/2017 18:00, Bill Wright wrote:
Does anyone have any info about Spanish satellite TV? What Free to Air
and Free to View channels are there (roughly)? I'm getting conflicting
info from some suppliers. In the case of Free to View how do you deal
with the encryption?

Spanish or Catalan? GDR

Andy
Old October 31st 17, 11:14 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Max Demian

On 31/10/2017 21:46, Vir Campestris wrote:
On 31/10/2017 18:00, Bill Wright wrote:
Does anyone have any info about Spanish satellite TV? What Free to Air
and Free to View channels are there (roughly)? I'm getting conflicting
info from some suppliers. In the case of Free to View how do you deal
with the encryption?

Spanish or Catalan? GDR

Maybe Castilian.

--
Max Demian
Old November 1st 17, 08:31 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

That is dealt with on the audio channels I imagine.
Most of it seemed to be badly dubbed films or cartoons according to
somebody who stayed in a spanish hotel with sat tv. I expect the pron was
extra.

o.uk...

Old November 1st 17, 05:54 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

On 01/11/2017 12:57, R. Mark Clayton wrote:
On Tuesday, 31 October 2017 18:00:18 UTC, wrote:
Does anyone have any info about Spanish satellite TV? What Free to Air
and Free to View channels are there (roughly)? I'm getting conflicting
info from some suppliers. In the case of Free to View how do you deal
with the encryption?

Bill

www.lyngsat.com

Lyngsat doesn't seem to say anything about the Free to Air versus Free
to View issue.