overheard

Old November 22nd 17, 11:22 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Graham.[_12_]

Default overheard

On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 12:56:09 -0000, Terry Casey
coalesced the vapors of human experience into
a viable and meaningful comprehension...

In article ,
says...

On 2017-11-14, Ian Field wrote:

Not that there's any point. The word "expired" is a clue.

Its a chip with memory not unlike a SIM card and I don't know what's on it.
After the microwave, I know what data is there - none.

And I'm still using an allegedly expired card 1 month after the expiry
date - Your "clue" is starting to look a bit like a red herring.

I have a single hole punch and just punch a hole through the
chip.

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear hole punch