( i ) This programme is subject to a correction.

Old January 16th 18, 02:18 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Graham.[_12_]

Default ( i ) This programme is subject to a correction.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/g3zvt/8149Q9

--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%
Old January 16th 18, 03:08 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Phi

"Graham." wrote in message

https://www.flickr.com/gp/g3zvt/8149Q9

--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%

Ha ha .......nothing to do with newcomers

Old January 16th 18, 05:58 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
The Other John[_2_]

On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 16:55:58 +0000, Brian Gaff wrote:

That page probably looks blank to a text reader.

It's a screen shot of a map of the west country with Devon and Dorset
names transposed. 'We don't need no ed-you-cashun'!

--
TOJ.
Old January 16th 18, 06:43 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Max Demian

On 16/01/2018 17:58, The Other John wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 16:55:58 +0000, Brian Gaff wrote:

That page probably looks blank to a text reader.

It's a screen shot of a map of the west country with Devon and Dorset
names transposed. 'We don't need no ed-you-cashun'!

It's all just arr, arr land.

--
Max Demian
Old January 16th 18, 07:47 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Graham.[_12_]

That page probably looks blank to a text reader.
Brian

Brian, it's a still taken from BBC1 "Escape to the country".
It shows a graphic of the South West Peninsula with the Dorset and
Devon labels reversed.

On the actual iPlayer, episode 23
https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episod...-23-east-devon

There is a blue i for information.

"This programme is subject to a correction. Why?"
clicking "Why" shows:

This programme is subject to a correction. In this episode there was
an error in the labelling of a map which incorrectly showed Devon
labelled as Dorset and vice versa.

--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%

Old January 17th 18, 07:18 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Or dorcornon or...
I have often thought that the three main counties in the west should join
up and start their own country.

o.uk...

Old January 17th 18, 09:15 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
tim...[_2_]

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
news
Or dorcornon or...
I have often thought that the three main counties in the west should join
up and start their own country.

quite apart from the fact that you will struggle to get the individual
counties concerned to agree where to put their capital

and

whether to draw the boundary on historic or current borders

you would immediately have an economically unviable country that had to go
door knocking to the UK/EU for subsidies

tim

Old January 17th 18, 02:25 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Max Demian

On 17/01/2018 07:18, Brian Gaff wrote:

Or dorcornon or...
I have often thought that the three main counties in the west should join
up and start their own country.

But how will they agree on how to make cream tea (jam first or cream first)?

--
Max Demian