Missing Channels.

Old March 8th 17, 08:53 PM
prospero prospero is offline
Junior Member

Red face Missing Channels.

I'm hoping someone can cast some light on a strange glitch that started yesterday (7/3/17)....
Some channels display the "Your SkyHD box is not getting a signal..." message.
Others are fine. Typically, it's the ones I like that are duds.
But the plot thickens.
On checking the signal strengths, Input 1 and input 2 both show good strength and quality on some channels. Others show no input 2 and some no input 1. Some show no input on both.
This leads me to think that the LNB and cabling are OK, and also the dish alignment, since they are capable of working when they feel like it.

I've tried the reboot. No effect.

Any ideas greatly appreciated.