Oh well, can't do this anymore ...

Old March 5th 18, 09:13 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Adrian Caspersz

Default Oh well, can't do this anymore ...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/norbet...14886/sizes/o/

:-)

(Brian, skit from Viz magazine - Maplin shops approved as wedding chapels)

--
Adrian C

Old March 5th 18, 07:13 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Max Demian

On 05/03/2018 16:37, Brian Gaff wrote:
I would have thought that was more Appropriate for Toys R Us.

Shouldn't that be Toys Я Us? (Though that might not come out.)

--
Max Demian
Old March 5th 18, 07:57 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Vir Campestris

On 05/03/2018 20:13, Max Demian wrote:

Shouldn't that be Toys Я Us? (Though that might not come out.)

It did. But I'm just astonished you could be bothered.

Andy
Old March 6th 18, 07:05 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

On 05/03/2018 20:57, Vir Campestris wrote:
On 05/03/2018 20:13, Max Demian wrote:

Shouldn't that be Toys Я Us? (Though that might not come out.)

It did. But I'm just astonished you could be bothered.

Andy

I'm not. I'm impressed. Did you use a cyrillic character?

Old March 6th 18, 09:46 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Max Demian

On 06/03/2018 08:05, Bill Wright wrote:
On 05/03/2018 20:57, Vir Campestris wrote:
On 05/03/2018 20:13, Max Demian wrote:

Shouldn't that be Toys Я Us? (Though that might not come out.)

It did. But I'm just astonished you could be bothered.

I'm not. I'm impressed. Did you use a cyrillic character?

Ya.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ya_(Cyrillic)

The last letter of the alphabet.

--
Max Demian
Old March 6th 18, 10:43 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

It just said a Cyrillic yar phonetically.

"Vir Campestris" wrote in message
news

Shouldn't that be Toys ? Us? (Though that might not come out.)

Old March 6th 18, 10:48 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

And did not reproduce it either.

I'm using Outlook Express and that will do these if you set the mime
setting correctly.

Oops soory.

"Martin" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 6 Mar 2018 10:46:24 +0000, Max Demian
wrote:

On 06/03/2018 08:05, Bill Wright wrote:
On 05/03/2018 20:57, Vir Campestris wrote:
On 05/03/2018 20:13, Max Demian wrote:

Shouldn't that be Toys ? Us? (Though that might not come out.)

It did. But I'm just astonished you could be bothered.

I'm not. I'm impressed. Did you use a cyrillic character?

Ya.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ya_(Cyrillic)

The last letter of the alphabet.

Agent saw it as a ? character
--

Martin in Zuid Holland

Old March 6th 18, 10:50 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Jim Lesurf[_2_]

In article , Martin
wrote:

Agent saw it as a ? character

Here the header said 8-bit utf-8 and I got the character for hex EF.