BBC accounts vanishing.

Old March 12th 18, 10:54 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default BBC accounts vanishing.

I have thus far had two accounts set up on the i player site for tv, and
since I very seldom actually log in to see bbc stuff, I notice that they
appear to have deleted both as my usernames and passwords come up as not
valid.

i hate sites that do this till in the end you have completely lost the
bloody memory of which is the current one!

Old March 12th 18, 11:04 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Andy Burns[_12_]

Brian Gaff wrote:

I have thus far had two accounts set up on the i player site for tv,
and since I very seldom actually log in to see bbc stuff, I notice
that they appear to have deleted both

I don't use mine very often (Kodi can use, but doesn't need, a BBC
account) and they haven't deleted it so far ...